Metals Treatment Solutions
Metals Treatment Solutions (MTS) utilizes a proprietary blend or specialized Magnesium Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Zeolite, organic matter, buffering agents and iron to stabilize metals in soil and or groundwater in-situ or in above ground soil piles (ex-situ) applications. Sustainable treatment designs can be engineered for 20, 100, or 1,000 years and longer depending on the site management requirements and regulatory controls. Our in-house laboratory services provide very economical bench scale testing for design of the proper dosage and blend of solution desired or we can use a third party laboratory for comparative testing against other metals remediation products. Lets see what works best!
Metals Treatment Solutions (MTS) is a proprietary blend of complementary chemicals engineered to control pH while stabilizing metals in sediment, soil and groundwater applications. Metals Treatment Solutions (MTS) successfully binds and stabilizes hexavalent chromium (CrVI), arsenic, Cobalt, Copper, and Nickel with high confidence and significantly reduces concentrations of cadmium, lead, selenium and zinc in soils, sediments and in deep groundwater applications. Ask us about other solutions if your target metal is not listed here. We’ve probably treated it!
Metals Treatment Solutions (MTS) is engineered to order in a very short period of time for very large and very small projects alike located in North America or internationally.
- Reduce Leachable concentrations of metals
- Applicable in soil piles and insitu applications for groundwater treatment
- Economical solution compared to other available products
- Soluble solutions available for better injection ROI
Proven Field Applications
- Excavation-treat-reuse onsite for impacted soils
- Direct Push Injection into groundwater zone
- Slag and other metals residual treatment applications
- Improved performance of solidification applications utilizing cement for more sustainable results
Applicable to Heavy Metals Treatment including:
|Arsenic(As)||Cadmium (Cd)||Cobalt (Co)|
|Copper (Cu)||Hexavalent Chromium (CrVl)||Lead (Pb)|
|Mercuric Sulfide (Hg)||Nickel (Ni)||Selenium (Se)|
|Thallium (Th)||Zinc (Zn)|
Applicable to Other COCs including: